Unleashing Your Human Advantage for an Era Dominated by AI & Machines
a journey which
feels like Joy
looks like Beauty
sounds like Truth
appears as Magic
and manifests Love
DO YOU WANT TO SHARE YOUR STORY?
I am currently conducting one-on-one interviews with a diverse pool of people.
Are you interested to take part?
You decide what's on the record and what's your confidential contribution towards deepening our understanding of the life-long quest from scared to sacred, from fear to love. A quest that may have been optional for the last couple of generations of our ancestors but has become mandatory for anyone who wants to not just remain relevant but also to thrive in an era dominated by AI and machines.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Here is a description of the journey from scared to sacred, the way I see it today.
THE NATURE OF SCARED
Living with fear, limiting beliefs or trauma can manifest itself in multiple ways- it may look either like failure, or like success, and it may feel like being numb, empty, angry, stuck, paralysed, depressed or hurt, and that’s just to name a few. Whichever it is, in that state:
- We may mistake socially-expected standards for our own values
- We may mistake trauma and instincts for intuition
- We mix moments of pleasure with true joy or inspiration
- We get triggered as if pulled by invisible hands
- We perceive the world as a “win-lose” relationship
- We may mix the sacredness of work with workaholism
- And we get caught up in other addictions.
That makes us hide aspects of ourselves. We might not do what we know is the right thing to do, convinced it can't be done or it’s not worth it. We may also find it hard to tell a lie from the truth.
What often starts as a self-preservation then kills our spirit due to a misalignment of our head, hands and heart.
In that state our head cannot grasp the context of what’s happening in the world today; our hands are stuck in a perceived lack of choice keeping us in lives we don't cherish; our heart feels disconnected from other people and from Nature.
In that state we knowingly or unknowingly contribute to making the world the way it is today by either how we act or not act.
MAKING FRIENDS WITH FEAR
We start seeing ourselves and the world around us with new eyes.
Making friends with fear, questioning limiting beliefs and integrating and healing trauma feels like coming home after a long journey and:
- taking a deep breath of relief.
- getting a new pair of glasses and seeing things that were always there but we could not see them before.
- getting a pair of wings allowing us new levels of movement and freedom.
- acquiring a renewed sense of creativity and joy
- feeling supported without even asking.
That looks like magic and feels like Goosebumps.
Once we feel the freedom, the insights, and the joy, we want it again and again and we are ready to give away some of that false identity, and some of those convictions.
- The desire to seek safety gets exchanged with courage.
- Blame, righteousness, and judgmentalism get exchanged with curiosity.
- Cynicism, numbness, anger, and despair get exchanged with hope, creativity, and compassion.
We are now filled with a sense of clarity and connectedness to each other and to something bigger.
THE NATURE OF SACRED
We now show up in the world differently